Palm House Luxury Condo-Hotel
To Open in January 2008
Matthews Hospitality Group LLC announced plans for The Palm House, a high-profile condominium hotel project on Palm Beach Island, FL. The firm says that if town officials hold fast to a recent vote calling for a moratorium on condominium hotels, the Palm House may be the last real estate ownership opportunity of its kind there.
After a $20 million renovation project now under way, the Palm House is slated to open as an five-star luxury destination in January 2008. It will be conveniently located on majestic Royal Palm Way – just steps from the beach and a short stroll from fabled Worth Avenue.
The Palm House will feature 79 studios and suites, two distinctive venues for dining and cocktails, flexible meeting space, full service spa and salon, fitness center and lushly landscaped pool. Five floor plans, including studio and suite configurations, will satisfy owners’ personal preferences. Residence prices will start at $1.25 million, with some units selling for more than $3 million based on size and location.
“The Palm House will combine world-class service and amenities to set the standard for premier real estate ownership on Palm Beach,” said Robert V. Matthews, real estate developer and principal of Matthews Hospitality Group. “For the select few, this will be a rare opportunity to own a piece of Palm Beach – one of the most coveted addresses in the world,” noted Matthews. He has lived on the island for over 20 years, first seasonally and now as a permanent resident.
The Palm House, when complete, will comprise:
- Luxurious hotel-condo residences
- Two signature restaurants for dining and cocktails
- Pampering full-service spa and salon
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Flexible meeting space for banquets, private parties and special events
- Lushly landscaped pool surrounded by patio seating
Studios and suites will feature interiors by top American designers. A mix of sizes and configurations will ensure personal requirements are met. All will feature:
- Hospitality areas with designer appliances
- Five-fixture baths highlighted by high end finishes
- Imported bed linens
- Secure owners’ closets
- State-of-the-art Audio/Visual
- Flat panel HD-LCD televisions
- Stereo/CD players
- High Speed Wireless (WI-FI) Internet access
Personalized serves will include:
- Valet parking
- Doorman / Welcome Attendant
- In-room dining
- Concierge service
- Complimentary transportation to Palm Beach Airport
The Palm House will be located at 160 Royal Palm Way, Palm Beach, Florida, 33480.